Thursday, October 15

Let's Do This!

I LOVE being frugal.  It's a fantastic, entertaining game for me.  Now I'm sharing my secrets!  This blog will bring you all my savvy scenarios (and money makers!) as well as the best deals from the web. 

There are so many great bloggers from all over the country, but sometimes I feel like West Michigan is such an anomaly.  Our grocery stores' coupon acceptance and our shorter drug store ads are different from the rest of the country and even the east side of the state.  I'd like to make your life easier by bringing you deals for the stores in our area.  Plan on a super-savvy ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or questions here!

Thursday, October 15

Let's Do This!

I LOVE being frugal.  It's a fantastic, entertaining game for me.  Now I'm sharing my secrets!  This blog will bring you all my savvy scenarios (and money makers!) as well as the best deals from the web. 

There are so many great bloggers from all over the country, but sometimes I feel like West Michigan is such an anomaly.  Our grocery stores' coupon acceptance and our shorter drug store ads are different from the rest of the country and even the east side of the state.  I'd like to make your life easier by bringing you deals for the stores in our area.  Plan on a super-savvy ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or questions here!