Friday, October 30

Bath & Body Works Free Pocket Bac


If I was prone to exaggeration, I would say at least half the people I know have h1n1.  I'm preparing to fly out next week and I'm not stepping foot inside the airport without my PocketBac (and mask and full body suit.) Seriously.

Print this coupon HERE and go to Bath & Body Works to get yours FREE with any purchase.  Since I will need 2 bottles (1 flying out and 1 coming home,) I will buy one for $1 and get the second FREE with this coupon!  (Expires Sun 11/1)

Don't get sick! ;-)

Thanks, Hip2Save!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or questions here!

Friday, October 30

Bath & Body Works Free Pocket Bac


If I was prone to exaggeration, I would say at least half the people I know have h1n1.  I'm preparing to fly out next week and I'm not stepping foot inside the airport without my PocketBac (and mask and full body suit.) Seriously.

Print this coupon HERE and go to Bath & Body Works to get yours FREE with any purchase.  Since I will need 2 bottles (1 flying out and 1 coming home,) I will buy one for $1 and get the second FREE with this coupon!  (Expires Sun 11/1)

Don't get sick! ;-)

Thanks, Hip2Save!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or questions here!