Wednesday, November 11

Rite Aid trip 11/9


Retail = $52.90 (sale price $29.95)
# of coupons used = 8
# of FREE items = 12
OOP (out of pocket) = $1.50 (all tax!)


On this trip, it came in handy to have the Rite Aid coupon policy with me.  It states we can use BOGO coupons on the BOGO sale items to get both items FREE.  I also had to call the 800 number while I was in the store and hand my cell to the store manager.

Best Policy = spend coupons correctly, know the policy, and be polite!  Coupon shopping is not always easy, but now I have 10 bottles of hair care to donate!

transaction #2
 
Retail = $29.43
# of coupons used = 5
OOP = $3.72

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or questions here!

Wednesday, November 11

Rite Aid trip 11/9


Retail = $52.90 (sale price $29.95)
# of coupons used = 8
# of FREE items = 12
OOP (out of pocket) = $1.50 (all tax!)


On this trip, it came in handy to have the Rite Aid coupon policy with me.  It states we can use BOGO coupons on the BOGO sale items to get both items FREE.  I also had to call the 800 number while I was in the store and hand my cell to the store manager.

Best Policy = spend coupons correctly, know the policy, and be polite!  Coupon shopping is not always easy, but now I have 10 bottles of hair care to donate!

transaction #2
 
Retail = $29.43
# of coupons used = 5
OOP = $3.72

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or questions here!